TETRA hand portable radio
THR9+ TETRA hand portable radio meets field workers' most rigorous requirements. Instead of a full alphanumeric keypad the radio has a large, clear, simplified keypad which is optimised for use even when wearing gloves.
- IP65 class dust and water protection
- The largest and sharpest QVGA display
- Designed for easy operation with 4-way navigation keys, even with gloves on
- Night vision display for working in the dark
- Lifeguard – the advanced man-down alarm for user safety
- Fast menu
- Voice feedback
- Vibrating alert
- Java™ MIDP 2.0 platform for applications
THR9+ addresses the specific requirements of users such as firemen working in harsh conditions. With the four-way navigation keys, the user has direct access to the radio menu and phone book. When needed, the advanced text input method based on the system's large display enables typing of numbers and letters using navigation keys. In addition, the two freely programmable function keys and configurable Fast menu provide quick access to the most frequently used numbers.
The large display provides all the necessary information in clear format. The active mode, talk group, last sent status, selected profile, time, battery capacity and field strength are clearly visible on the display. THR9+ has a specific night vision display colour scheme providing enhanced visibility and user safety when working in the dark.