TETRA handheld radios, TETRA slimline radio, and TETRA mobile radios from Airbus Defence and Space are the easiest to use. They are designed for you for voice and data communication. They work in any standard TETRA digital radio system.
TETRA covert solution is based on the TH1n slimline TETRA radio. Because it is very small, it can easily be hidden inside your clothing.
People working in transportation – metro, railway, airports – can find suitable TETRA radios from Airbus Defence and Space. There is also a range of TETRA radio accessories and versatile carrying solutions.
Airbus DS TETRA radios have
- Large colour display
- Straightforward menu structure
- Customizable buttons for instant access to the services you need most often.
P8GR active TETRA pager is much more than a beeper! Its advanced features make it a valuable tool for firefighters, rescue forces and relief organizations.
Use the TDM880i data modules to build applications that boost your operations.
TETRA radio accessories
Take a look at our Accessory catalogue and tailor your radio using radio accessories which include
- TETRA audio accessories
- TETRA power accessories
- TETRA carrying solutions
- TETRA installation accessories
- TETRA connectivity accessories.
A well-equipped radio is a pleasure to use.
TETRA handheld radios
- TH1n slimline TETRA radio fits in your pocket
- TH9 robust, handheld TETRA radio with enhanced performance
- THR9i robust, handheld TETRA radio
- THR9+ handheld TETRA radio with a simplified keypad
- THR8 handheld TETRA radio for 800 MHz
- THR880i handheld TETRA radio
The intrinsically safe Ex TETRA radios give enhanced safety and security in hazardous circumstances.
- THR9 Ex intrinsically safe handheld TETRA radio
- TETRA covert solution is based on the TH1n slimline TETRA radio.
TETRA mobile radios
- TMR880i mobile radio for cars, motorbikes and other vehicles
- TGR990 TETRA mobile radio, gateway and repeater
TETRA data devices
- TDM880i TETRA data module
TETRA radio management
Taqto® 2 is the smart tool for managing your radio fleet.