TETRA RADIO COMMUNICATION
TETRA radio communication lets professionals communicate while on the move. Get secure voice and data communication over TETRA radios. TETRA communications have brought benefits to millions of professionals around the world already.
Why TETRA radio communication?
Do these operational needs and challenges sound familiar to you?
- Do your people usually communicate in a group, not one to one?
- Do your people need to get through with their communications at once? Without dialing or waiting for the connection?
- Is it possible that your people need help or backup in an emergency?
- Does a dispatcher manage the work teams from a central location?
- Are the communications between your people confidential? Do you want to avoid eavesdropping?
- Is it critical for you that the most important information will get through? Even if it means cutting off less critical ongoing conversations?
- Are you using an outdated analog radio communication system? Are you unhappy with your digital radio network?
6 reasons to choose TETRA PMR networks from us
Choose a powerful Airbus DS TETRA system or a compact Claricor® 3 TETRA network that grows with you. These TETRA networks deliver great benefits:
- Your operational needs can be met. You do not have to change your ways of working and communicating. The system can adapt.
- Your users will be able to communicate the same way wherever they are in the network area.
- You and your users can trust the system. It is extremely reliable because it is based on the telecom grade DXT3-series switches.
- Your network can be set up cost-effectively to have complete radio coverage without black spots because the TB3-series base stations are both sensitive and powerful.
- Your users do not have to suffer from congestion in the system because the DXT3-switches can provide outstanding capacity.
- Your users will like the Airbus DS TETRA radios. They are very easy to use and have great battery lifetime.
Versatile voice and data services are of course available in the same system. Choose the system designed for larger organizations, or the Claricor® 3 TETRA system for smart communications that grow with you.
TETRA radio communication solutions from Airbus Defence and Space meet the needs of professionals on the move:
- Police, fire and other first responders. Security professionals.
Communication solutions for the police: Download solution description (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Mobile teams in transportation companies, energy companies, oil and gas companies.
- Border guards
- Airport operators
Improve your knowledge
Download the TETRA primer (PDF, 3.2 MB)
Are you responsible for planning operations and capabilities? This white paper is for you: 5 things you need to know when choosing a solution for secure radio communications (PDF, 1.6 MB)
Paging over TETRA: The P8GR® active TETRA pager is a two-way pager. As well as alerting staff, it provides a way to see whether a person was reached and was available for duty. In other words, those sending the call out no longer have to send the alert and hope for the best. They will get real information on who is available.
Emergency response solutions from Airbus Defence and Space cover the full circle of preparing for, preventing, detecting, managing, responding to, and recovering from emergency situations.
Key Touch® magazine is packed with information and expert tips on TETRAPOL and TETRA radios, professional radio communications and related solutions.
- Explore the latest issue of Key Touch magazine
- Get Key Touch: Subscribe now – it is free