A modular ECDIS system adaptable to all types of ship
SENIN ensures navigation in complete safety. It also helps to reduce the number of crew required on the bridge.
Its main functions are as follows:
- Display and management of the main electronic chart display formats, both vector (S57 and DNC) and raster (ARCS) compliant with ECDIS and WECDIS standards
- Standard and specific interfaces (GPS, ARPA, …)
- Overlay display of radar image
- Enhanced configuration options
- Management of a user object database (marks, texts, alarms, geometrical figures, etc.) positioned on an overlay on the chart
- Modular software architecture so that new functions can easily be added
- Activity-specific functions
SENIN also has a simulator that can be used to simultaneously train one to four trainees each operating a SENIN workstation.