NETACT for TETRA
Manage and take control of your TETRA network
NetAct for TETRA is a tool for centralized management of TETRA net-works. Its graphical interface is easy to use, and its powerful functionality gives you complete control of your TETRA network.
- Capacity: up to 5,000 TETRA base stations
- Number of users: up to 20 users
- Hardware: COTS platform, several configurations
- Software: Release V5.0 (latest)
- First delivery: 2001
Benefits of NetAct for TETRA are
- Centralised management of your network
- Faster and more reliable services
- Better use of resources
- Lower costs due to reduced site visits for network users, this means dependable, high-quality service.
NetAct TETRA is a flexible network management system, designed to ensure that TETRA services are reliable and always available. It is based on the same technology as the successful NetAct management systems for fixed and cellular networks from Nokia Siemens Networks. Customer needs have driven the development of NetAct for TETRA, which has involved extensive research and development and close co-operation with TETRA network operators.