Keeping your aircraft ready to fly
Cassidian's service philosophy: customer value through vast experience in reliable Flight Services ensuring tailor-made high-performance solutions.
Cassidian's Fleet Services are a one-stop shop for civil and military customers in the field of operation and training missions as well as aircraft fleet management.
The fleet services by Cassidian totals some 70 own or "managed" aircraft. The major competencies include all fields of logistics and support activities.
Scope and competencies:
- Fleet services for specific aircraft models
- Integrated logistic support
- Attractive business models for military customer
References and products:
Cassidian Aviation Training Services for the French Air Force in Cognac
- 33 EPSILON and 18 GROB 120 aircraft
- Hourly paid services more than 23,000 flight hours p.a. and for about 400 pilots/year
- Line and base maintenance
- Continuing airworthiness and maintenance management
- Flight operations (100 to 150 flights/day)
- Simulator training (about 6,000 hours p.a.)
- Ground technical training