DXT3 – Digital TETRA switch
Unrivalled capacity, reliability and performance in a single cabinet, saving costs and environment.
The DXT3 switch is at the core of TETRA Systems from Airbus Defence and Space. It is a high-capacity access-layer switch, used to connect base stations, dispatching systems, network management centres, tracking servers, external network interfaces and other DXT exchanges.
The DXT switch handles all the main switching and management tasks.
Airbus Defence and Space offers a feature-rich, scalable and high capacity DXT3 switch based on the field-proven DX200 platform from Nokia. DXT3 is easy to install and maintain. There are several switch configurations that match the needed network size and features.
Benefits of DXT3: comparison of competitors
Delivers performance, yet requires fewer network elements
- Easy installation
- Easy and cost-efficient network management
- Low cost of transmission
- Less need for maintenance and hardware upgrades
- Simple software and remote management
Offers more capacity with lower power
- More capacity and performance means an even smaller risk of congestion
- Low operating expenses
- Less ventilated/air-conditioned site space needed
Enables easy networking and scalability
- Various network topologies from fully-meshed to hierarchical and mix supported
- Extremely fast call set-up time
- Centralized network management including IP elements with Net Act for TETRA
- Scalability enables network extensions and capacity upgrades
Saves site space
- Reuse of site space
- More subscribers per square metre
- Field-proven technology
- Rich feature and application portfolio with uniform, seamless services throughout the network.