1Gb/s High Grade Secure Data Encryption
ECTOCRYP® Blue from CASSIDIAN is the only 19" rack-mounted HAIPE (High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor) interoperable device designed, produced and capable of protecting data up to TOP SECRET (including National Caveats such as UK Eyes Only) over a public infrastructure.
- Operates at 1Gbs data throughput
- Is completely transparent in operation
- Is capable of over 16,000 simultaneous Security Associations
- Supports HAIPE 3.1.2
- Is fully in-field reprogrammable
- Is CAPS certified to High Grade including Caveats
- Is delivered via ACCSEC channels (GB mainland only), or via cryptographic channels
- Fits a standard 19" rack
- Is TEMPEST approved
ECTOCRYP® Blue allows users of Red networks to connect over Black networks in a certiﬁed, standards-compliant, secure environment. No air-gapping or leased lines – just ultra-ﬂexible, ultra-secure networking. Unlike traditional cryptographic systems, ECTOCRYP® Blue has been designed to be totally transparent. Network performance is unaffected and cryptographic processes are invisible to users and administrators.