TWISP Application developer program
Support services for application developers
TWISP facilitates the integration of third party applications into Cassidian TETRA networks.
TWISP is an essential part in the process of assisting application developers in introducing new applications and services for end-users and operators.
Providing end-to-end solutions for organisations such as police forces and rescue services requires good knowledge of the many advanced features and functionalities provided by Cassidian TETRA.
To support third party application development TWISP offers its members a wide range of free-of-charge and fee-based services:
- Access to dedicated TWISP support web pages
- Technical documentation and design guidelines
- Cassidian TETRA e-learning
- R&D testing at Cassidian Applications Test Center
- Remote R&D testing through VPN service
- E-mail support service
- Technical consultancy
- Technical training
- Validation of Applications Interface Integration