CLARICOR® 3 - SMART COMMUNICATIONS
Power of TETRA to smaller networks
Why choose Claricor® 3?
- Grow as you go. The system scales easily from single site up to tens of sites and from a small number of users up to thousands of users.
- Shortest time to operation. Quick and easy to set up and integrate.
- Seamless connectivity. Users can communicate with each other and also with people using other networks, if necessary.
- Coverage, capacity and quality of service. Users will appreciate the great radio coverage that the TB3 series base stations are famous for.
- Reliability. Cassidian TETRA is designed for reliability. TETRA solutions from Cassidian are in operation in nearly 200 networks worldwide.
- Security. The many levels of security help avoid breaks in your daily operations.
- Easiest to use - Some Cassidian radio terminals look and feel very much like mobile phones, and other models have been simplified so they are easy to use also when wearing gloves.
Claricor® 3 is the smart choice for organisations looking for secure radio communications. It is a professional radio system that can cost-effectively cover the following, for example
- Public transportation routes and sites
- Utilities' sites
- Industrial sites
Claricor 3 is based on the open TETRA standard. It offers many advanced functions but does not require a massive investment. Just a few examples of the functions:
- Voice and data services with no eavesdropping
- One-to-one communication (individual calls)
- One-to-many communication (group calls)
- Dispatcher solutions
Learn more: 5 things you need to know when investing in a new radio communication network (PDF file, 305 KB)
Start from small and expand as needed
Claricor can be easily expanded as your business needs grow. With it, you can start from a small core of users served by a single site, to a fully-fledged network serving thousands of subscribers.
Quick and easy to set up
Claricor is quick and easy to set up. The network can be running in a matter of days or even hours.
Delivers in a big way
Claricor 3 equipment looks compact, but it delivers in a big way. The DXT3p switch (PDF file, 447 KB) and the TB3p mini TETRA base station (PDF file, 1.3 MB) pack the punch of a fully-featured and full-sized professional communications system.
Clever, easy-to-use radios
Cassidian terminals for TETRA solutions look and feel very much like regular mobile phones, but they deliver special benefits for users in the transport, commerce and industry segments.
In particular, the THR9 Ex radios from Cassidian meet the demanding requirements of oil and gas users and are fully compatible with the Claricor system.
- Learn more: THR9 Ex and Claricor® 3 - a perfect match for oil and gas (PDF file, 552 KB)
The THR9+ TETRA radios have a simplified keypad, which makes them easy to use even when wearing gloves. They are fully compatible with the Claricor system.
The TH1n TETRA radios are the smallest, lightest TETRA handhelds ever. Perfect for managerial staff and industrial users who want a radio that fits as easily in a pocket as in the hand.
For more information about Claricor 3, please email to email@example.com.
Claricor 3 in a nutshell: Smart communications that grow with you. (Article published in Key Touch magazine) Meet the mini base station: TB3p is the world's smartest, smallest TETRA base station Case study: Get smart - TETRA networks can smooth the way for smart grids
First introduced at the Critical Communications World 2013, Claricor 3 brings smart, safe and secure communications within the reach of more organisations than ever. 21.05.2013
Cassidian launches Claricor 3, a new secure communications solution for small networks