TRS-4D™ is the latest, most advanced member of the successful Cassidian TRS C-Band radar family, designed to answer the operational needs of today and tomorrow
Step into the next dimension Based on the most advanced Gallium Nitride Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) sensor technology, the new generation TRS-4D™ opens a new dimension for maritime missions. It is fully flexible, using an innovative and unique combination of electronic scanning technology in azimuth and elevation as well as mechanical rotation.
This allows for unprecedented surveillance and unmatched threat detection and tracking performance, thus improving mission success and platform survivability, offering the ability to counter conventional and asymmetric threats.
To ensure that current and emerging operational needs are covered, the new radar offers the following capabilities:
- Outstanding reaction time and survivability
Fast track initiation and confirmation. Superior detection of low signature air and surface targets. Evaluation of threats based on unique classification strategies.
- Advanced high priority targeting
Accurate tracking of small, fast moving targets and countering of asym-metric threats.Intensified threat surveillance for high priority areas.
- Network enabled capabilities
Delivering new capabilities for co-operative operations, such as unprece-dented cued search and cued track.
- New dimension of situational awareness
High track update rates for effective self defence and area defence.
- High operational availability in extended missions
Use of highly reliable technology, designed for graceful degradation.
- Designed for today. And tomorrow.
Flexible software-defined radar management. Adaptable for emerging mission needs.
TRS-4D protects ship and crew in highly dangerous, target-dense blue waters and littoral environments.
- 3D air volume surveillance with fast target alert
- High range resolution surface surveillance
- Target designation to combat management system for AAW and ASuW
- Surface gun fire control with splash detection
- Ship-controlled helicopter approach (SCA) support
- Jammer detection, tracking and suppression
- Cued search with enhanced detection performance for a dedicated sector
- Cued track with high-accuracy target tracking for missile guidance
- Sector scanning with non-rotating antenna
- Target classification
- Integrated IFF
- Easy integration with various combat management systems